Beachpoint offers a number of ways to get connected with other adults. To discover a group that might be a good fit for you or your family, look through the groups below.
You may be asking yourself, what’s the big deal about being in a small group?
- First of all, small groups, or Life Groups, follow the model of the early church as we gather, spend time, and pray together (Acts 2:42-47).
- Second, we help hold one another accountable for our spiritual development.
- Third, we create space for new believers or newcomers to feel comfortable in joining us. These smaller communities within the larger church body become the places where relationships, authenticity, and a deep love for God and one another take hold.
Life Groups look for ways to help each other live out the challenges we are studying as a church and to support each other through the different seasons of our lives. We have many Life Groups that meet throughout Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley on different days of the week. So, what are you waiting for? Click here to let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get you plugged in!
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
Women of the Word (Women’s Bible Study) gathers on Wednesday mornings, 9:00–11:30 a.m. at the FV campus. The spring session begins January 10, 2018 and continues through May, 2018. We will be doing two shorter studies this session:
- One in a Million-Journey to your Promised Land, taught by Priscilla Shirer
- Entrusted – A Study of 2 Timothy, taught by Beth Moore
The cost for the study is $35. Free childcare (birth thru pre-K) is provided. For more information, contact Barb HensleyRegister Here
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
In Financial Peace University, you will learn about money, how to put together a spending plan that works and completely eliminate debt. While completing the class, the average family pays off the average family pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in the first 90 days! FPU is 9-week class that we offer once in the Fall and once in the Spring. Look in the bulletin or Details (our e-newsletter) for dates. Cost is $100 per family unit whether single, engaged or married. Childcare is available. Scholarships are available. Questions? Contact Mary Keenan.
We have traditional Sunday School adult classes and small groups that meet on Sunday mornings. Whether you’re looking for an age-specific group, a young marrieds group or a sermon-based small group, we want to plug you in!