God invites His people to love and care for one another. It’s important, when we face challenging times, to have confidence that our church is there to help us go through them. Beachpoint’s Care Ministry is one of the ways we are present in our families’ lives during tough times. We have a number of ministry teams to assist our families.
- Food Pantry – collecting nonperishable food that is distributed to those in need
- Grief Ministry – offering care and help with funeral receptions
- Benevolent Fund – helping our Beachpoint members who are struggling financially
- Visitation – making personal visits to those in our church community who are in the hospital or confined to their homes
Care and Counseling Ministries
- Stephen Ministry – people from the congregation are trained to provide one-to-one Christian care to the bereaved, hospitalized, terminally ill, separated, divorced, unemployed, relocated, and others facing a crisis or life challenge. For more information, please contact Anne Allen.
- Celebrate Recovery – is a safe place to get real about your hurts, hang-ups and habits. Please email Susan Petersen or phone at 714.206.3861.
- Beachpoint Counseling Center:
- Cynthia Pook, M.A., M.F.T., Marriage and Family Counseling. To reach Cynthia, please call 714.337.0807 and leave a message; she will return your call within 24 hours.
- Nikole Heredia, M.A., L.C.S.W., Personal and Family Counseling. To Reach Nikole, please call 714.248.6511 and leave a message; she will return your call within 24 hours.